New Diamond 3 booster - "Checkmate Charles":
- Match Knights to move around the board and remove multiple pieces.
Sticker Albums Reset - Solo and Adventure:
- If your Solo/Adventure album is complete, you will now have the ability to reset the album, giving you the chance to collect the stickers and rewards from the beginning.
- There is a new tab in the event screen where you can create and join private events.
- To join a private event, you need to get a code from a friend, or from a link they shared.
- To create a private event, press on CREATE, on one of the private events available, you will then need to choose the booster, then it will give you the code and link to share with your friends, or you can simply share it with your team.
- Boosters will be charged like normal games if you lose.
Team admin tools and improvements:
- Pinned & Welcome messages
- Team owners can disable auto-kick
- Allow changing team names every 24h
- Send team owners a notification when a new player joins their team
- Add an external link section to the team bio
- Admins can ban a player from joining their team
- Admins can delete messages
- Messages are clickable (to open the player info)
- Enable auto-correct in team message input keyboard
- Localize team info and teammate info popups
- Show weekly stars in my team panel (along with monthly)
Legends League communication improvements:
- Add an explanation at 30k about reset.
- New timer button in trophy progression screen
- Improved season-end sequence
- Main event points can now be given in any event, not only tournaments
- The ability to mark events as "hard" and "extra hard" (with a unique label)
- "Energy boost" is now also a free move
- Early game: Lock perks from purchase until you receive them once (via trophy progression)
- Dustville Duel - change bandits' behavior so they target blue/red pieces only
- Stats - Add highest trophies ever stat to players profile
- Match End - play again when out of inventory will now take you to booster select
- Video previews for showoffs
- More video ad reward items in the store
New Solo Event- "Mutation Lab"