Psst! Haven't you heard about the Masters Club? Let me slip you a note on everything that's shaking down at the club!
Join The Masters Club, our members-only subscription speak-easy.
When joining one of the three Masters Club levels, you get exclusive prizes & features like:
- Lucrative Masters Club Daily Modes on selective days
- Replace prizes without watching an ad - Available for all tiers
- Weekly Special Event Tickets, The higher the tier, the more tickets you get
- Fancy fonts to boast your profile name in matches and profile pages:
- Silver Lettering for Silver Tier.
- Golden letters for Gold Tier.
- Brilliant diamond letters for Diamond Tier.
- Subscriber Badge - Available for all tiers.
- Exclusive Solo events (At least once a week) - Available for all tiers.
- Exclusive monthly new Emotes - One for Silver and Gold and two for Diamond.
- Exclusive monthly Outfit - Available for Gold & Diamond.
- Upgraded Lucky Daily Spin - Available for Gold & Diamond.
- Extra daily Sticker trading slots
Extra sticker trading slots - Available for Gold & Diamond tiers only
- On regular days there will be one extra white slot
- On Gold trade days there will be one extra silver slot
- On Diamond trade days one white slot will be upgraded into a Gold slot
- On Seasonal trade days one white slot will be upgraded into a Gold slot
- Adventure restart (once per adventure) - Available for Gold & Diamond.
- Upgraded On-Fire time (an hour instead of 30 minutes) - Available only for Diamond tier.
- Weekly Booster Shields for both Gold & Diamond Tiers, One a week for Gold, two a week for Diamond.
- Exclusive monthly new Show-Offs - Available only for the Diamond tier.
- Monthly Sticker Token - Available only for the Diamond tier.
Just like every club, The Masters Club subscription can be upgraded/downgraded and canceled at any given time, under the following conditions:
- Masters Club charging periods:
- Your subscription will be charged every month on the same date you purchased it.
- If you downgrade, you stay on the higher-tiered subscription plan and price until the end of that charging period. Following that, your charge will be according to the lower plan and price that you downgraded to.
- How do I upgrade/downgrade the subscription?
Answer: You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription by choosing a different tiered subscription plan from the Masters Club window in the game.
Please Note: You can only have one subscription at a time, so don’t worry about double charges.
- Differences between upgrading IOS and Android subscription plans:
- With iOS - You get a refund for the remaining time in that charging period and then Apple will auto-cancel your subscription. Apple will then recharge you for the higher subscription price for the following 30 days. This will then become the new date that you’ll be charged each period.
- With Android - The charge dates stay the same but on the day that you upgrade, you will only pay the difference for the amount of time that’s left in the charging period.
- How do I cancel the subscription?
Answer: You can only cancel your Masters Club subscription through your Google/Apple subscriptions page which is found through these tutorials: