Providing a safe and fair environment is of paramount concern to Match Masters. Any cheating or abusive behavior will not be tolerated and is strictly prohibited by our regulations and our terms of service. Such behavior is detrimental to the game and to the players who've put time and effort into their progress. Don't spoil everyone's fun! Any misconduct, as laid out below or in our terms of service, will be punished with penalties which may include but not be limited to the revocation of game currency, temporary suspension or permanent account closure.
It's great to be competitive but please remember to always remain respectful. Being abusive or malicious towards others spoils everyone's fun and fun is what Match Masters is all about. This applies to all manners of communication such as nicknames, team names and their descriptions. We urge our players to report any instances of the following:
- Hate speech or anything to provoke hate speech, racism or discriminatory language.
- Offensive language or swearing.
- Threats and/or harassment.
- Requesting or sharing personal information.
- Sexually explicit or obscene language.
- Advertising, spamming or scamming via the chat.
Consequences of being found to have engaged in any of the aforementioned prohibited disruptive behavior may include but not be limited to chat restrictions as well as temporary or even permanent account closure. Your team owner might also remove you from their team. Players found to have made false reports may also suffer the same penalties.
Third Party Software Use
Using apps in order to manipulate game-play and alter game functionality gives unfair advantages while exposing your account and thus your privacy to considerable risks. Use of such third party apps which are not approved by Match Masters is strictly prohibited, including the following:
- Mods, hacks or any program which manipulates or alters game functionality to gain an unfair advantage.
- Bots, scripts or automated game-play services.
- Any other programs which aim to provide unearned progress in the game or modify the game in some way.
- Use of any type of third party software such as those mentioned above, will result in a permanent ban on the offending account.
Other Forms of Cheating
We define cheating as using any method which bypasses the rules or mechanics of the game in order to gain an unfair advantage.
- Attempting to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
- Acting with malicious intent towards other players.
- Encouraging players to break the rules.
- Deliberately exploiting the game in order to change or speed up progress.
- Sharing of accounts.
Players found to be engaging in cheating as described above or otherwise will be punished with penalties which may include but not be limited to the revocation of boosters, lives or coins, chat restrictions or permanent account closure.
Unauthorized Buying or Selling of Coins, Boosters or Other Items
Some people or websites may offer our products at a lower cost but don't be fooled, it's a scam. We highly recommend that you refrain from opening any suspicious links which claim to give the opportunity to receive free or unlimited boosters, lives, stickers, coins or perks. Doing so may only compromise your personal data and you're highly unlikely to receive the promised items. In most cases, such websites will request personal login information to access your account. Once they have access they will usually sell it to other players.
Please Note! Releasing your personal account information to third parties puts your financial security at great risk.
Players found to be engaging in the unauthorized purchase or sale of game items may face the revocation of game items (boosters, coins, perks, stickers) and/or permanent account closure.
Selling, Buying or Sharing Game Accounts
It is against Match Masters regulations to buy, sell or share game accounts. Some people or websites may offer accounts with more and often unrealistic progress. Risks of engaging in the buying or selling of accounts may include the following:
- After providing the money to purchase an account, the seller may give you nothing.
- The seller may continue to use the account.
- The account may still be closed by Match Masters for breach of our terms and conditions.
- The purchased account may already be about to be banned by Match Masters.
- The account may have been sold to a number of people.
- We cannot provide support for compromised accounts and the account will not be secure.
Match Masters holds the right to permanently ban any account that has been transferred between players or any account used by multiple players. We also cannot guarantee the security of your information on any account that has changed hands.
Other Prohibited Behavior
- Refund abuse.
- Deliberate exploitation of a game bug.
- Match fixing.
- Attempting to tamper with matchmaking.
- Phishing of players' accounts.
- Impersonating Match Masters' staff.
- Requesting or handing out private contact information.
- Encouraging players to breach our regulations.
- Use of the chat for advertising scams or spamming players.
- Political statements, regardless of whether they're of support, opposition or affiliation.
Upholding Our Regulations
Match Masters believes in fairness and we strive to implement and enforce our regulations equally to all players. Systems are in place at Match Masters to ensure that players are unable to engage in offensive discourse or use third party software. In cases where we're unable to take preventative action, we utilize both manual and automated methods of review. While our system is by and large automated, we also employ specially trained moderators to ensure a fair and secure gaming environment by checking into community derived reports, our leader-boards and tournaments.
In any such case where you feel that a penalty has been imposed unjustly or incorrectly, please contact our support team and we will conduct a thorough review into your case.